Last Updated August 1, 2018
") apply to the access and use of the new technology based peer-to-peer platform provided by Gozo Travel OÜ available via the webpage https://gozo.io/ and any mobile application (“Website
”). These Terms constitute an agreement between the customer (“You
” or “your
”) and GOZO OÜ (registry code: 14468480; address: Harju maakond, Tallinn, Kesklinna linnaosa, Parda tn 4, 10151), and its wholly owned subsidiaries (“GOZO
” or “our
Please be aware that GOZO may revise these Terms from time to time. Therefore, the Terms may be changed or amended. Any changes or amendments will be published on the Website and sent to your registered e-mail to notify you about the updates of the Terms. A notice about changes will be posted on the Website’s homepage for a reasonable period of time prior to such changes coming into force. The effective date which is at the top of the Terms informs you about the latest version of the Terms. GOZO advise you to revisit this page from time to time to make sure you are familiar with the current version of the Terms. By continuing to access and use the Website or the Account after GOZO has posted changes on the Website, or after notifying you by e-mail, you are agreeing to accept the updated Terms. If you do not agree to any updated Terms, you must stop using the Website or the Account.
- USE OF GOZO WEBSITE AND ACCOUNT
- GOZO Tokens are generated for use in the Platform under the Token Sale Agreement conditions and constitute only a transferable representation of attributed functions specified in the Token Sale Agreement.
- Holding GOZO Tokens carries no rights, express or implied, other than the limited right to use GOZO Tokens as a means to enable access and interaction with the GOZO Services Platform, if and to the extent that the Platform is successfully completed and deployed.
- The Public Crowd Sale will run between dates to be announced or until the Hard Cap, as defined below, has been reached, whichever occurs earlier.
- The maximum contribution amount for the Crowd Contribution (“Hard Cap”) will be the equivalent to the total supply of GOZO Tokens for sale: 1,800,000,000 GOZO tokens.
- The total amount of GOZO Tokens in circulation will be 3,000,000,000. The GOZO tokens that are not allocated to purchasers will be used for financing the Platform operations, air drops and cold storage and to reward the GOZO team, seed investors and advisors. No additional GOZO Tokens will be created, minted or mined after the allocation is completed.
- In order to buy GOZO tokens, your wallet has to be whitelisted. You shall contact Gozo Travel OÜ to be whitelisted. The GOZO Tokens are not transferable during the Token Generation Event.
- After the end of the Token Generation Event, You shall claim your purchased GOZO Tokens to be transferred to the your whitelisted account(s).
- You need to open an account in the Website (“Account”) to be able to access your dashboard with all the information about the Token Generation Event including, but not limited to, your buying orders, the availability of GOZO tokens for purchase, the total funds spent, the bonus percentage and the GOZO tokens claimed.
- By using your Account, You will be able to edit your profile, place orders and claims, have access to live transactions, confirm your whitelisted wallet and the amount of available GOZO Tokens sent to the wallet. You will also have access to a referral link that you can share in the indicated social media networks and monitor the bonus tokens received and the bonus for claim by You. You can receive GOZO tokens through our airdrop program by fulfilling the indicated optional tasks in your Account.
- If You are required by us to proceed with a KYC/AML verification, all the necessary information for this purpose will be submitted through your Account. You will submit the following data: your first and last name, your country, address, date of birth and source of wealth and all the information according to Section 3.
- If the Company stops or suspends the Token Generation Event for security reasons, your Account might become inaccessible by You and no further transaction will be possible during the inactivity period.
- The Account will have a login history where information about login dates, device from which the Account was accessed from and respective IP address will be visible to You. You must keep your Account’s password safe and not shared with third-parties. We are not responsible for unauthorised access to your Account.
- The Account will not hold GOZO tokens or any other digitize currency. In order to send the funds to us and receive the GOZO Tokens, You shall use only the whitelisted wallets and not third party addresses of exchange platforms. You acknowledge that You must keep your private keys safe and that the You may not share them with any third-party.
ACCEPTABLE USE. LIMITED RIGHT OF USE
- You shall immediately report any malfunction or defect found in the Webpage.
- You are liable for the correctness of the information you have submitted to GOZO during registration. In case of changes in the information, you shall update your Account.
- When accessing GOZO Webpage, You shall not: (i) negatively interfere with other customers; (ii) damage, disable or in any way disrupt the Website; (iii) conduct, pay for, support or in any way be involved in any illegal activities, including but not limited to money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud, illegal gambling, illegal weapons sale and drug trafficking; (iv) use any automated means or interface to access Webpage or to extract data; (v) use another customer’s account; (vi) provide false or misleading information to us.
ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING COMPLIANCE
- In order to let You use the Website, GOZO must verify your identity. To create, maintain or upgrade your Account, You will be required to provide GOZO with all the necessary and requested information.
- The reason why GOZO needs to verify You can be found at our AML Policy.
LIABILITY. WARRANTIES. INDEMNIFICATION
- To the extent permitted by law, GOZO will not be liable for any damages, losses of profit, usage or data, loss of business, loss of business, failure to use the Website, customers misunderstanding of the Website or any other loss originated from negligence or fraud or otherwise arising out of or connected to the Website or these Terms.
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless GOZO, its affiliates, contractors, licensors and respective shareholders, members, directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents and suppliers from any claim, damage, lawsuit, tort, cost or expenses.
- The Website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or representation expressed or implied. GOZO does not make any representations or give warranties that the access to the Website, use of the Account, functionality of the wallet and cards will be continuous, uninterrupted, timely or error-free.
- You understand and agree that GOZO shall not be liable in connection with any force majeure event, including labour disputes or other industrial disturbances, electrical, telecommunications, hardware, software or other utility failures, software or smart contract bugs or weaknesses, earthquakes, storms, or other nature-related events, blockages, embargoes, riots, strikes, acts or orders of government authority, acts of terrorism or war, technological change, changes in interest rates or virtual currencies or other monetary conditions, and, for the avoidance of doubt, changes to any new technology protocol.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY (IP) PROTECTION
- Unless otherwise clearly specified, all copyright and other IP rights of our Website constitute our proprietary rights and are protected by international laws and national IP and copyright laws.
- The use of such protected material without license or specific authorisation violates copyright and IP rights and shall result in criminal and/or civil penalties.
- You may view, download and print the documents from the Website solely for his/her personal use and for own information purposes.
REGULATIONS. COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL LAWS. TAXES
- It is your responsibility to comply with local laws in respect to the legal usage of the Website and the regulatory qualification of virtual currencies in your jurisdiction.
- You are responsible for determining what taxes apply and in which measure to the authorised use of the Website. You should report and remit the correct taxes to the appropriate tax authority. GOZO is not responsible for determining your tax obligations. Your transactions and trade history are available to via the Account. Tax authorities might request information about your tax compliance from GOZO.
JURISDICTION. APPLICABLE LAW. DISPUTES
- These Terms have been drawn up in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Estonia and the application, interpretation, and termination shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Estonia.
- Any disputes regarding the use of the Website and/or in connection with these Terms shall be settled through negotiations. If the Parties fail to resolve the dispute through negotiation, the disputes shall be settled by Harju Maakohus (Harju County Court), pursuant to the procedure provided by the law of the Republic of Estonia.
TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND GOZO. SUSPENSION OR CANCELLATION OF AN ACCOUNT
- You may terminate the agreement with GOZO at any time on the basis provided by law.
- You agree that GOZO may terminate the agreement with You and suspend or cancel your Account in case of, but not limited to, (i) non-conformity to the requirements from these Terms, (ii) a requirement from any applicable law to which we are subject in any jurisdiction, (iii) an order from a court or governmental authority (iv) unusual, unauthorised or fraudulent activity in your Account (v) false, misleading, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated information (vi) any other reasons that GOZO deems relevant for termination of the agreement between you and GOZO and suspension or cancelation of your Account.
- GOZO shall have the right to file claims against You or your legal representative for a compensation.
- If an event of force majeure occurs, the party injured hereto by the other’s inability to perform may elect to suspend the agreement between You and GOZO, in whole or part, for the duration of the force majeure circumstances.
- Upon termination, suspension or cancellation on the basis of the previous clauses, You will be denied access to the Account temporary or permanently.
- The defined concepts that are written in the upper case first letter in the Terms are used in the indicated meaning unless the context indicates a different meaning.
- The titles are used only for reference purposes and systematisation and shall not constitute object interpretation of these Terms.
- These Terms set forth the entire understanding between GOZO and You with respect to the Website. You agree to rely only on the Terms alone. These Terms supersede any previous statements made by GOZO or individuals associated with the GOZO.
- If any term, clause or provision of these Terms is held unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that term, clause or provision will be severable from this agreement and will not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining part of that term, clause or provision, or any other term, clause or provision of these Terms and the invalid condition shall be replaced by a valid condition as close as possible to the outcome and the detail of the replaced condition.
- No failure of GOZO to exercise any right, power or privilege under these Terms is deemed to be a waiver thereof, nor any partial exercise of a right, power or privilege should preclude the exercise of the entire or other right, power or privilege.
- You may not assign any of the rights conferred to You under these Terms without prior written consent from GOZO. GOZO may assign any right or obligation under these Terms without any notice to or consent from You.
- This Terms are provided in English. Any translation has the sole purpose of being convenient for You. In case of any inconsistency, contradiction or doubt, the English version of these Terms shall prevail.
- You can contact us, if You have some question, feedback or complaint related to our Website, by sending to GOZO a message through https://gozo.io/ Contact section or by sending an e-mail to [email protected]